We handle seated patient transports for all health insurances.
The transport costs are invoiced directly with your health insurance. Use our service and we gladly drive you to the hospital, therapies and doctors. Please note that we are obliged to legal regulations, but we will do our best to assist you.
All patient transports listed below require submitting a prescription of a patient transport, which is being issued by the attending doctor. Additionally you may need the approval of your health insurance as well as have to pay an extra charge if necessary.
Patient transports without approval by the health insurance
- inpatient admissions and dismissals in hospital
- preadmission and postdischarge treatments in hospital according to § 115 a SGB V
- ambulatory operations by panel doctors according to § 115 SGB V
Patient transports with essential approval by the health insurance
- regular transports for treatment of chronical diseases
(e.g. dialysis, chemo- or radiotherapy)
- high therapy frequency because of same medical condition over an extended period
- Limited mobility according to Disabled Persons Act with letters "aG", "bl" or "h"
- Limited mobility upon classification as care level 2 or 3
Funders without permit requirement and own contribution
- GUV (Common accident insurance)
- Trade association (accident at work)
- Pension insurance
Private contribution regulation
This own contribution amounts to 10 % of the travel costs per route, but at least 5 € and at most 10 €. If an exemption card is available, the obligation for this additional payment no longer applies. However, the exemption from the payment obligation regarding patient transports must be mentioned explicitly on the card. If you have further questions regarding the exemption please consult your health insurance.
If you have any other questions, we will be glad to advise you accordingly.