Our agents work round the clock in different shifts to guarantee availability of our centre. Usually they are solely responsible for their shift and process orders and issues for customers and drivers. However, every new agent is trained thoroughly by our permanent staff beforehand, so that nobody will be deployed unprepared.
Requirements include the idea of service, interest in telephony and a basic and expendable local knowledge within the City of Wolfsburg. Moreover, a great flexibility regarding working times is required due to our permanent availability. However, the exact duty roster depends on the particular case.
- Order acceptance and dispatching using business software (FMS)
- Customer care and support for drivers and companies
- Handling complaints and inquiries
- Basic office duties
- Interest in telephony with service orientation
- Excellent knowledge of the German language
- Basic computer skills (windows/office)
- Local knowledge in Wolfsburg
- Readiness to work on weekends and public holidays
- Flexible working times (early, late and nightshift)
- Working unsupervised
- Ability to deal with conflicts
Job offers for agents are published via our website as well as daily newspapers and relevant job markets. Applications ideally are sent via email to our personnel department. You are also welcome to use our contact form. After formal suitability is met, all further details will be discussed in a personal interview, including presentation of the work in our centre.